Sunday, November 1, 2009

Entry 34: Happy Halloween! And some good news!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! I HAVE GOOD NEWS! First off, I'm glad to say that I dj'd on halloween at a local event called "Horrorfest" and it actually went very well. Other then that, I've still been trying to find tracks for the blog. I FINALLY GOT RECORDING CORRECT ON THE LEXI-PIECEOFSHIT-CON so I can finally record my mixes decently, and by decently i mean, it kinda is a bit scruffy, but whatever, it ain't no mbox.

For this mix that I'm linking, its just a small mix intended to test out the recording interface with "Audacity." It has its screw up moments, and if it were up to me, i don't approve. I fucked up way too many times for a publish. For all the listeners, enjoy, there are some "secret" bangers


TRACKLIST:
1. Twotrups - The Cello Track (Namito's Cello Kebab Remix)
2. D-Nox & Beckers - Cala A Boca (Meat Katie Remix)
3. Huggy & Dean Newton - 747 (Original Mix)
4. Steve Angello & AN21 - Flonko (Version 1)
5. Silvio Ecomo & Chuckie - Moombah (Afrojack Remix)
6. David Guetta & Afrojack - Toyfriend (Instrumental Mix)
7. Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano - Pondo (Silvio Ecomo &Chuckie Remix)
8. Deadmau5 - Tau v2
9. Swedish House Mafia & Laidback Luke - Leave the World Behind (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment