Monday, November 9, 2009

Entry 37: WOULD I LET YOU GUYS DOWN?

HELLL NOOO, I love you guys way too much to leave you guys without a mix to listen to the next day!?!?!?!?! Well I promised you a mix, and here it is, Monday's house mix, and I've gotta say, throwing in Laurent Wolf was a surprise for me too, but when your mixing at a pace, anything happens, once i start I don't stop son! I honestly hope everyone enjoys this selection as much as I did. Enjoy! (SORRY BUT IT DID COME OUT A LITTLE FUZZY! I NEED AN MBOX :/)


TRACKLIST:
1. Nicky Romero - Woods of Idaho (Hanna Henson & David Puentez Amsterdam 2010 Remix)
2. DJ Chus & The Groove Foundation - That Feeling (Kobbe vs Hugo Rizzo Remix)
3. Hoxton Whores - Devil Toy (Original Mix)
4. Armand Van Helden - The Phunk Phenomena
5. Freemasons feat. Sophie Ellisbexter - Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer) (Angger Dimas Remix)
6. Eddie Thoneick - Love Under Pressure (DBN Remix)
7. Gel Abri - Spells of Yoruba (Bingo Players Remix)
8. Giordano - Amazzonia (Ralvero & Bassjackers Remix)
9. Bingo Players - Devotion (Original Mix)
10. Milk & Sugar feat. Ayak - You Got Me Burnin' (Syke 'n' Sugarstarr Remix)
11. Mark Brown & Juan Kidd - Burning (Christian Luke Remix)
12. Laurent Wolf - No Stress
13. Nick & Danny Chatelain - Baila Baila (Ralvero & Bassjackers Remix)
14. Mick Kastenholt - I Got the Bomb! (Vocal Club Mix)
15. Groovenatics - Don't Stop (Original Mix)
16. Mr. Timothy - Got 2 Get Up feat. Inaya Day (Angger Dimas Remix)



No comments:

Post a Comment