Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Entry 42: Best of November 2009

Ok so I've been sick for the past 3 days and it pretty much sucks, but whatever, I'm home right now and I'm just doing a beginning month blog post. Most DJ's will be excited about this post because there is one huge thing that is happening to the blog posts: all posts from the previous month will be revealed setlists (track ids!). A relief to some people. Another thing I wanted to show everyone is the top 3 mixes that everyone completly loved and some actually missed out on, or just completly ignored the post.

HERE ARE THE TOP 3 MIXES OF NOVEMBER 2009

MM2: Monthly 1 Hour Mix: November 2009 DOWNLOAD

MM5: 9 Nov 2009 42 mins. of House DOWNLOAD

MM8: The Internet's Down Pt. 2, the 42 Minute Mix Version (my favorite) DOWNLOAD


(track id's will be posted later)

No comments:

Post a Comment