Saturday, December 5, 2009

Entry 43: December Monthly Mix


Slowest mix published so far, with a 127 bpm, this is defiantly a club sound mix. It's not my best work, but it has potential, because i'm used to mixing 129-131, but whatever, it came out alright. Alot of sounds I'm playing this month are included here. Enjoy! Mixed it this morning! I did get a bit loopy with this one as well. Oh and a note, you might want to raise the volume, gain filter decided not to work in exporting buisness...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
More news to come, blogging about a new subject now, one of my friends Cellini Kim, is striving to become a photographer/model. If you want to visit her space, go to http://www.chictopia.com/CelliniKim, she also got accepted into lookbook, so you might want to check that out as well
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

and for even more news
I finally got my flickr up!


to visit my work, go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/8bitofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment