Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Entry 44: One of Those Days

Ok so today was pretty much a super, super, super tiring day. The only thing on my mind was the act of mashing up two of my favorite tunes into one project. Good news today, I finally finished the playlist for Moofin Goes to Breakfest Pt. 1, but it will be long until I record that mix, I want to wait for some quality to record that mix. Thats not the only thing thats been happening, I've been talking to everyone, and it's been completely confusing in the high school party scene. Maybe this week is the time to prove myself in society and promote myself worthy. I'll take the jobs this weekend seriously, for now, we got a brand new mix that is pretty hot, I approve, some of my best.


till next time;

Moofin


No comments:

Post a Comment