Sunday, May 10, 2009

Entry 09: Warrior's Dance Single

01. The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance (Original Mix)
02. The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance (South Central Remix)
03. The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance (Benga Remix)
04. The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance (Future Funk Squad's 'Rave Soldier' Remix)
05. The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance (Kicks Like A Mule Remix)

l electronic, rave
l music video: youtube
l myspace: The Prodigy, South Central, Benga, Future Funk Squad, Kicks Like A Mule

Ok so first of all this update is actually one day early. The actual single is suppose to be released tommorow, but actually I was swinging down european I-Tunes to find the single already out! This single is about 3/5 in my opinion, for fans that are really true to the genre, I suggest getting the album, for people who are new to Prodigy and their new style (from Invaders Must Die), you might want to reconsider. So thoughts about this single, well, it does follow it's success from March's full album release. It also gives some artists some light from the remixes. Overall, ok album, enjoy. I think the original is my personal favorite. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment