Thursday, May 14, 2009

Entry 12: Evo finally here!


Finally got the evo, thank God! When I opened it I was pretty focused on actually touching the knobs because thats what I wanted to know the most. Turns out the knobs are perfect! They are smooth and not clicky, the box present is actually pretty good, boxed together coming with skins and software. I realized I have vista on my laptop so the software is useless, so I downloaded Enigma and the drivers for the uc33 on m-audio.com. The only problem I seem to be having is that the evolution isn't doing any commands to the laptop :/. Oh man, I need to look into this. Anyways, a couple of weeks ago David Guetta released his hit single "When Love Takes Over", I realized this today because I havent been on the port in a while. Well, here are my two Favorites, they would have to be the Original Mix and the Laidback Luke Remix. The Electro Extended Mix isn't that bad either, actually, it'd have to be my prime favorite. Click those and enjoy!

l house, electro, electronic
l myspace: David Guetta
l drop/middle track (?), heard it at Ultra 11, WORLD EXCLUSIVE (FIRST TIME DG EVER =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment